The Holiday Gift Shop Program is 100% Consignment based, meaning payment is made for only sold merchandise after “Closing Up Shop.” With no upfront costs, no inventory count and free next day reorder delivery, Fun Services is tenacious in their efforts to offer clients premium service at competitively low costs.
Running The Holiday Gift Shop Step By Step
STEP 1 – SCHEDULING
- Sign up & choose your Holiday Gift Shop running dates. The most successful sales run during school hours for 3-5 days during November or December.
STEP 2 – PLANNING
- Our Success Manual and Board Meeting Guide provide you with specific step by step instructions on hosting an efficient and successful Holiday Gift Shop.
STEP 3 – PROMOTING
- Our Promotional Kit provides you with everything needed to generate buzz about your shop. Included in our Promotional Kit are full color bilingual flyers to notify parents, a sample box from our product line, posters with information about your shop, cash code posters for easy checkout, money envelopes for students and “It’s almost my turn to shop!” stickers that can be used as calendar reminders by students at home.
STEP 4 – SETTING UP
- Our Success Manual and Board Meeting Guide provide you with set up instructions to effectively implement all your planning strategies developed in Step 2. With everything already planned, a once chaotic step will now be the easiest.
STEP 5 – REORDER
- Take note of low quantity/ quick selling products, and send us a reorder form before noon for next day delivery.
STEP 6 – CLOSING UP SHOP
- Pack up, condense and seal all unsold merchandise into their original boxes and fax/email a “Return Form” to Fun Services to let us know you are ready for pick up!